Men Performance ProductsWe are a leading name in manufacturing and exporting of Men Performance Medicines.
Approx. Price: Rs 4,200 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||120 caps|
We are dealing in Health Power Capsules
Approx. Price: Rs 1,800 / CartonGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||120 capsules|
|Packaging Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
is one of the finest medicine without any side effect to regulate blood sugar level. The ingredients in the GLUCO Care are listed below:Gymnema Sylvestre :
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia):
- Gymnema sylvestre, also known as Gurmar, Meshasringi and Cherukurinja, is popular as sugar destroyer The leaves of the plant are dried and pounded together with coriander fruit, and then the juice is extracted to be given orally for remedying diabetes. In India, the herb is primarily being used to treat type II diabetes.
- Bitter melon, also known as balsam pear, bitter gourd, bitter cucumber, karela, and charantin, is cultivated widely in Asia, East Africa and South America. It has been extensively used as a folk medicine for treatment of diabetes. Several compounds contained in bitter melon are known to account for its ability to lower the levels of sugar in the blood.
- Asparagus Racemosus (Shatavari )is sweet and bitter in taste, sweet in the post digestive effect and has cold potency. It alleviates the vata and pitta doshas. It possesses heavy, unctuous and soft attributes.
Pterocarpus Marsupium :
- Is one of the most used ayurvedic herbs in Ayurvedic Medicine. It has multiple uses in its own capacity. More than fifty of herbal formulations are in wide use that has half the quantity of this herb and half the quantity of all the other herbs together.Find the many benefits of Commiphora mukul gum in the light of ancient ayurvedic texts and modern ayurvedic practitioners. All of these uses are based on practice by Ayurvedic doctors. Many of them are being validated by clinical research.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium, also known as Indian Kino, Malabar Kino, Pitasara, Venga, is a large deciduous tree, which commonly grows in western and southern parts of India and Sri Lanka. It has demonstrated ability to reduce the absorption of glucose from the gastrointestinal tract. It is also known to improve insulin and pro-insulin levels. One can expect a reduction in the blood sugar level within 10-15 days by taking this and it is normally taken as a course for 3 months.Normally we dont ask the patients to stop their existing allopathic medication immediately . Patients can take it along with the existing allopathic medicines they are taking right now. After checking their blood sugar level after 10-15 days they can slowly reduce the dosage of the existing allopathy medication they have been taking all these years and gradually can stop the allopathic medicine within a short period of time.
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: BANGALORE
- Production Capacity: 2000 bottles
- Delivery Time: 2 days
- Packaging Details: 100 bottles /ctn