|Packaging Size||100 ml|
|Packaging Type||Glass Bottle|
|Medicine Type||Medicine Type|
COUGH CARE is a natural rich herbal ayurvedic syrup with rare herbs to give a quick relief from cough in natural way.
Cough Care is good for:
- Common cough
- Running Nose
- Allergic cough & cold
- Respiratory infections
- Dry cough
- Smoker’s cough
What are the ingredients in Cough care: Cough care contains the following rare herbs to give a very good relief from cough and cold. They are listed below:
- It is excellent emollient and hence used in cough, asthma and hoarseness of voice. If taken as lozenges it gives soothing effect on the throat as well as for pharynx. it is used to be demulcent, emollient, expectorant and useful in cough and chest afflictions.
Rasana (Pluchea lanceolata) 75mg:
- Rasna is a medicinal herb in Ayurveda medicine. The plant is used for the inflammations and bronchitis, psoriasis, cough and piles.
Tulasi (Ocimum Sanctum)10mg:
- It helps to mobilize mucus in bronchitis and asthma. Chewing tulsi leaves relieves cold and flu.It is useful for sore throat and Respiratory Disorder.
Vasaka(Justicia adhatoda )15mg:
- Vasaka also called as Malabar nut is one the powerful herbs used in treating asthma, bronchitis and excess mucous condition. is well known in Ayurveda for its beneficial effects in respiratory ailments, particularly as an expectorant in bronchitis.Vasaka exhibits anti-inflammatory, antitussive and bronchodilatory action which eases congestion and coughing by helping loosen and thin mucus in airways.
Jatipala(Myristica fragrans )6mg:
- Nutmeg is a carminative, stimulant, de obstruent, antimicrobial, anti inflammatory, antispasmodic, properties. Besides, Jatipala or nutmeg helps to eliminate bad breath.
- Ginger has so many health benefits, it has been used as a natural health remedies for hundreds of years. The nature of antiviral, antifungal and antitoxin ginger helps treat cough and colds. Ginger is also beneficial in preventing and treating the flu season when the cold rain.
Pippali (Long pepper)6mg:
- Pippali – Long Pepper is a very unique spice. It has all qualities of a typical spice like useful in indigestion, asthma, cough etc.. It is also used for lung problems including asthma, bronchitis, and cough.
Nimbu (Lime) 20mg:
- The lemon or nimbu is a yellow and small fruit having a lot of health benefits.Its saponins content acts as an antimicrobial agent which fights with the cold and flu.
- It is alterative, expectorant and cholagogue in small doses and in large doses it is purgative. It has a marked stimulating action on the mucous membranes, increasing their secretion.
Karpoora (Cinnamomum Camphora)0.5mg:
- Camphor also acts as an expectorant and a febrifuge, meaning that it cools fevers and helps clear lung congestion. Camphor is a very useful ingredient in inhalations for coughs, colds and difficulties in breathing.
Benefits of Cough Care:
- Contains no alcohol
- No drowsiness
- No side effects
- Non toxic