|Grade Standard||Medicine Grade|
What is Aneamia
- A person is said to have aneamia when the number of red blood cells or concentrations of hemoglobin are low Hemoglobin is a protein (metalloprotein) inside the red blood cells that contains iron and transports oxygen. Aneamia is the most common disorder of the blood.
What are the remedies for ANEAMIA
- ANEAMIA Care syrup is one of the best product containing poly herbs which is good for people with general anaemia, general debility, fatigue and general weakness.
What does ANAEMIA Care syrup contain The ingredients of the ANAEMIA Care syrup are listed below
Punarnava 350 mg
- Punarnava is sweet, pungent and astringent in taste and the after taste is also sweet. It is light and rough by nature and hot in action. Punarnava is Nature''s gift for us, as it is highly advantageous for the liver. This herb is a natural toner of the liver. When the body has to fight an infection of any form, our liver is the vital organ that takes the entire stress.
(Pyrus malus) 275 mg
- Apple or Pyurs Malus is very nutritious and full of fiber, vitamins and minerals. One medium size apple gives 17% of daily required fiber and 14 % of daily required vitamin C .Apple is rich in anti oxidant and help to regulate blood sugar level.
Yashtimadhu 100 mg
- Yashtimadhu (Licorice/Glycyrrhiza glabra) has been used for sweetening candies for generations. It is also one of the world''s most widely researched herbs for its role in supporting the body''s normal digestive function. One of the very common side effects of Radiation/Chemotherapy especially of the head and neck malignancies is mucositis. Cancer therapy or the cancer itself may cause changes in the body chemistry that results in loss of appetite, pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and very common mucositis which makes eating difficult. Loss of appetite is followed by an undesirable loss of weight due to insufficient amount of calories every day which can lead to loss of muscle mass and strength and other complications by causing interruptions of medical therapy, impeding effective cancer therapy.
Ashwagandha 100 mg
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) has historically been used as a strengthening herb. One of the common names for Withania somnifera is Indian ginseng. This hints at its restorative properties. In fact, ashwagandha has historically been used in individuals who are debilitated and who suffer from nervous exhaustion, emaciation and anemia.
It is an herb that is adaptogenic and helps the body deal with stress. It is great at boosting the endocrine system and helping energize a low functioning thyroid. As a bonus, it also helps in raising iron levels.
Ashwagandha has been shown to have immunostimulatory, anticarcinogenic, and radiosensitizing effects in preclinical studies. It helps to increase in hemoglobin concentration, red blood cell count, white blood cell count, platelet count and body weight.
Aneamia care syrup is manufactured by latest state of the art process technology.
Benefits of ANEAMIA CARE syrup
- Contains no alcohol
- No side effects
- Non Toxic